The AccelByte Player Portal is a digital distribution website for purchasing video games. It also gives players a convenient place to read the news, purchase in-game items, contact customer service, and manage their personal profiles. The Player Portal also includes high-level features such as secure login and logout for players, easy registration with 3rd party accounts, and other supporting features such as:
- Wordpress integration to display news, game instructions, and in-game descriptions.
- Wallet recharge so players can top-up their available funds.
- Advanced 3rd party accounts management.
Managing a User Profile in the Player Portal
After you have logged into the Player Portal, you can manage your account data such as your profile, orders, and password.
How to Manage a User Profile
- On the landing page, hover over the profile icon and select My Account.
- On the My Account page, click the My Profile menu on the sidebar.
- Modify the fields you want to edit, then click the Save Changes button when you’re done.
How to Recharge Coins Using the Pay Station
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select Recharge.
- Choose which package you’d like to buy and click Buy under the desired package.
- Choose how many packages you’d like to buy from the Quantity dropdown menu. The Amount to pay will update if you modify the quantity. When you’re done, click Continue to Payment.
- After that, you will be directed to the AccelByte Pay Station window.
- Select the desired payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. Click Show More Methods to load more payment options.
How to Manage Purchased Items
- On the landing page, hover over the profile icon and select Order History.
- You will be directed to the Order History page.
- Click View next to any order to see more detailed information about that order.
How to Link 3rd Party Platform Accounts
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select My Account.
- On the My Account page, click the Linked Accounts menu on the left sidebar.
- In this tutorial, we’re linking our Steam account. Choose Steam and the Steam Sign In page will appear.
- Sign into your Steam account on the Steam Sign In page. Once the account is linked, it will appear in the Linked Accounts list.
How to Change Your Password
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select Change Password.
- Input both your current and new password following the character requirements. When you’re finished, click Update Password in the bottom-right corner.
Downloading AccelByte Launcher from Player Portal
Your players will need to download AccelByte Launcher in order to play their downloaded games.
How to Download the AccelByte Launcher
- On the landing page, click Get Launcher. Launcher will start to download immediately.
- After you have downloaded the Launcher, install it and log in using the same Email and Password you use to log into the Player Portal.
Buying In-Game Items
Players can buy in-game items for your games from the Player Portal.
How to Buy In-Game Items
- On the Player Portal landing page, go to the Store page.
- Select which game store you want to browse. In this tutorial, the AB Shooter Game store page is selected.
- Choose which items you want to purchase from the provided list.
- You can click on any item to see more information about it.
- When you’ve decided what items to buy, click Buy Now. Then select the payment method you want to use from the dropdown that appears. In this tutorial, we’re choosing to pay with real currency.
- The Checkout window appears. After confirming your purchase, click Continue to Payment.
- Next, choose your desired Payment Method and follow the onscreen instructions. After your payment is processed you will receive your item. It will also appear in your Order History.