Adding categories into the store will help you organize items according to their categories, so it will be easier for you to manage. As an example, a category named games will be created as a place for the games that you want to publish. Please refer to the steps below on how to create store categories.
How to create Store Categories
- Select the Categories tab in the Stores Management page and click the Create button .
- The Create Category window will appear.
- Create a path category in the Path box.
You can add more path as a children category by adding more path, for example: /items/gameitems
- Then, add the category name in the different localization.
The category name will be localized to any other languages and other regions that has been created.
- Click the Create button to create a category.
- Then, the categories list will automatically updated in the Categories tab.
You can edit or delete the category you have created by selecting the button on the Action menu.
When you are creating a category, it is recommended that you create three categories for better managing your items:
- /games for all the games you have.
- /coins for all virtual coins.
- /items for all in-game item. For each game, you should also create /items/gameappId category to separate them such as items/game1appId and /items/game2appId.