The AccelByte Payment Configuration feature helps to manage your payment process, such as setting up a new payment configuration for different regions or namespace using a different Payment Aggregator and Payment Methods. This feature enables you to have a personalized payment configuration according to where and how you want the payment process to be carried out.
How to Set Up Payment Configuration in Admin Portal
- Add a new configuration by selecting the Payment Configurations > Payment Configurations menu in Admin Portal and the Payment Configurations page will appear.
- Click the New Configuration button to create a new payment configuration.
- Then, the Add New Configuration modal will appear.
Select whether you want to use the new configuration for a single Namespace or All Namespace in the Namespace selection.
In selecting a Region, you can select all regions or a single region.
Select your payment aggregator from the Payment Aggregator dropdown list.
Select your payment method from the Payment Method dropdown list. You can add more than one payment method.
You can add more than one payment method.
- Finally, click the Add button to add the new configuration or click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
- After that, you will automatically be directed to the Payment Configurations detail page. If you are not directed automatically, you can click the View button on Payment Provider Configuration list.
After you have added a new payment configuration, you can manage the configuration details such as:
- How to Manage Payment Configurations Basic Info.
- How to Manage Payment Aggregator.
- How to Manage Payment Methods.
How to Manage Payment Configuration Basic Info.
- In the Payment Configurations detail page, go to the Basic Info panel. There, you can change your payment aggregator in the Payment Aggregator selection.
- You can also change or add more payment methods in the Payment Methods selection. To do so, click the Add more… button. The Edit Configuration modal will appear.
Select the additional payment methods from the Payment Methods dropdown list.
Click the Submit button to submit the new payment method. You can click the Cancel button to cancel the process.
How to Manage Payment Aggregator
The payment aggregator setting detail will automatically change according to the selected payment aggregator. In this case, ADYEN payment aggregator is being used.
- In the Payment Aggregator panel, click Configure Now button to set your first configuration.
- After that, the Adyen Configuration window will appear and you can fill in the appropriate fields.
- Once you are done, click the Add button to submit the Adyen Configuration.
How to Manage Payment Methods
The payment method setting detail will automatically change according to the selected payment method. In this case, Alipay payment method is being used.
- In the AliPay tab in the Payment Methods panel, input the App ID in the text box by clicking the Pencil button.
- Then, click the Check button to add the App ID and click the X button to cancel it.
- Input the Private Key by clicking the Pencil button.
- Input the Public Key by clicking the Pencil button.
- Input the Return URL by clicking the Pencil button.
- Click the Test button to test the payment configuration.
Please use the steps above as the references to manage the AliPay Sandbox in the AliPay Sandbox tab.