Catalog services cover Store Management allow you to manage your store, put games, in-game items, or add-ons up for sale, and sort these items into categories. Catalog Management includes several features, such as:
- Item localization lets you display different names and descriptions of your items for sale in different countries.
- Item regional data allows items to have different currencies and prices for sale in different countries.
- Item bundling allows you to sell items in groups for a lower price than if those items were purchased separately.
- Store isolation allows for only one store to be published online at any time, but you can make as many draft stores as you like. If you want to make changes to your store, you can ensure those changes work as intended in your draft store before putting it online, to reduce the chance of errors occurring.
- Store Cloning lets you create an exact copy of your store in its environment, for easy editing.
- Store Import/Export lets you import a store from or export a store to a different environment as a JSON file. If your store is working well in your dev environment, you can export it as a JSON file and import it to your production environment without having to recreate it.
- Image and Item Tags can be created and assigned to images or items to determine where those objects will appear. For example, you can create a banner tag and define where banner images are displayed, and every banner image will behave the same way on its own page. Item tags are used to select which games or items for sale are featured on the main page of your store. Up to six objects can be featured.
- Purchase limitations enable you to limit how many times a player can purchase a particular item.