This page outlines the various interfaces for AccelByte Gaming Services (AGS). This includes Software Developer Kits (SDKs), REST Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), gRPCs, the AGS Online Subsystem (OSS), and any other means to programmatically interact with AGS.
- AGS Game SDK Unreal: AccelByte Unreal SDK is a plugin for Unreal Engine that allows you to integrate AGS into your game. This SDK uses C++.
- AGS Game SDK Unity: The Unity SDK acts as a bridge between your game and AGS, making those services easy to access. This SDK uses C#.
- AGS Unreal Network Utility:
AccelByteNetworkUtilitiesprovides network utilities in Unreal Engine 4. Currently it contains an Interactive Connectivity Establishment connection for multiplayer client/server games. This plugin is used as a submodule of
- AGS Unity Network Utility: This plugin consists of a
NetworkTransportlayer that allows your Unity game to enable peer-to-peer communication using AGS. This plugin relies on WebRTC protocol.
- AGS OSS: The AGS Online Sub-system (OSS) is the high-level bridge between Unreal Engine and AGS. It comprises interfaces that access AccelByte services and its features. OSS is designed to handle higher level logic, with asynchronous communication.
- IAM Go SDK: This is AccelByte's IAM Go SDK for integrating with IAM in Go projects.
- Go-Restful Plugins: This project contains plugins for go-restful projects.
- AGS Web SDK: See description above.
- AGS Extend SDK C#: A software development kit (SDK) for interacting with AccelByte Gaming Services written in C#.
- AGS Extend SDK Go: An SDK for interacting with AccelByte services written in Golang.
- AGS Extend SDK Java: An SDK for interacting with AccelByte services written in Java. This SDK was generated from an OpenAPI spec included in the spec directory.
- AGS Extend SDK Python: An SDK for interacting with AccelByte services written in Python. This SDK was generated from OpenAPI specification documents included in the spec directory.
- AccelByte API Proto for Extend: Proto (gRPC) files for the Extend Override Feature.
- extend-helper-cli: A helper command line app for supporting AccelByte Extend use cases.
- Go Matchmaking Function gRPC Plugin for Go: AGS capabilities can be extended using custom functions implemented in a gRPC server. If configured, custom functions in the gRPC server will be called by AccelByte Gaming Services instead of the default function.
- matchmaking-function-grpc-plugin-server For Python: This repository contains a sample matchmaking function gRPC server app written in Python, It provides simple custom matchmaking function implementation for a matchmaking service in AccelByte Gaming Services. It will match two players.
- justice-adminportal-extension-website: Justice Admin Portal Extension Website is a web application that extends Admin Portal functionality, mainly to fulfill client's needs that are not included in Admin Portal.
- justice-ui-library: This library contains React.js components used in the Admin Portal and the Admin Portal Extension.
- accelbyte-unreal-sdk-custom-plugin: A Plugin template for AccelByte Customized Cloud SDK Unreal Engine.
- amalgam-python-sdk: The AGS Python SDK.
- jenkins-pipeline-library: AGS pipeline library for Jenkins.
- messagebus-go-sdk: Go SDK for connecting AGS over a message broker.
- iam-python-sdk: Python SDK to help developers build their own services or apps that makes use of the AGS IAM services.
- AGS Docker Images: This repo contains some docker files for the AGS product base image. These docker images have pre-installed components that you can use for building apps, and for debugging or troubleshooting purposes. These images are available in the Docker Hub: https://hub.docker.com/r/accelbyte.
- justice-platform-typescript-medium-serde: This module extends
Platform.Item.Imagefunctionality to store non-image data by providing TypeScript based front-end helpers to manage medium types more easily.
- 3rd-Party-Login-Samples: This repo contains samples of using third-party platforms (e.g., XBL, PSN) to log in to AGS.
Refer to the documentation for the API Endpoints to learn about the various REST APIs available for AGS. These include (but aren't limited to):