# Admin Portal Guide
The Admin Portal is where you can configure how our services are implemented in your game. From the admin portal, you can manage player bans, configure your stores, view player statistics, and perform many other tasks that determine how AccelByte services are implemented in your game.
What you see in the Admin Portal depends on your roles and permissions. You can access any features allowed by your role, and make changes to them if you have permission to do so. If you’re an administrator, you’ll be able to manage the roles and permissions for other users.
# Manage Player Login Methods
In the Admin Portal, you can configure the accepted login methods for your players. If you enable a specific platform, players will be able to log in to the Player Portal using that platform.
# Manage Player Login Methods Through the Admin Portal
- Go to the Admin Portal and click the Login Methods menu.
- In Login Methods, select the platform you want to configure. On the desired platform, click Configure Now.
- Fill in the required information:
- Input the platform’s Client ID with the ID that you get from the Microsoft identity platform.
- Input the platform’s Client Secret with the secret that you get from the platform setup configuration.
- Input the Redirect URI.
When you’re done, click Save.
- After the platform has been configured, users can log in to the portal using that platform.
- If necessary, you can also deactivate the platform login by toggling the Status to Inactive.
- You will need to confirm your choice to deactivate the platform by clicking the Deactivate button on the confirmation message that appears.
- The status will change to Inactive and users will not be able to login to the portal using that platform.
# SSO Configurations
Single Sign-On (SSO) enables users to login with a single credential to access several independent services. We use Discourse (opens new window), which is an open-source discussion platform that can be used as a mailing list.
- Go to the Admin Portal, and click on the SSO Configurations menu.
- Click the** Configure Now** button to add a new configuration.
- A pop-up will appear, where you can fill in the required information.
- Input the SSO URL with the Player Portal URL to handle redirection.
- Input the API Key with the Discourse API Key (opens new window).
- Input the Discourse Secret Key.
- Once you’ve added your configuration, you can see them in the Discourse SSO Configuration panel.
# Related Concepts
- Check out Authentication and Authorization to see how to enable players to log into your game from other platforms.