The AccelByte Player Portal is a digital distribution website for purchasing video games. It also gives players a convenient place to read the news, purchase in-game items, contact customer service, and manage their personal profiles.
The Player Portal also includes high-level features such as secure login and logout for players, easy registration with 3rd party accounts, and other supporting features such as:
- Wordpress integration to display news, game instructions, and in-game descriptions.
- Wallet recharge so players can top-up their available funds.
- Advanced 3rd party accounts management.
Managing a User Profile in the Player Portal
After you have logged into the Player Portal, you can manage your account data such as your profile, orders, and password.
How to Manage a User Profile
- On the landing page, hover over the profile icon and select My Account.
- On the My Account page, click the My Profile menu on the sidebar.
- Modify the fields you want to edit, then click the Save Changes button when youâ€™re done.
How to Recharge Coins Using the Pay Station
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select Recharge.
- Choose which package youâ€™d like to buy and click Buy under the desired package.
- Choose how many packages youâ€™d like to buy from the Quantity dropdown menu. The Amount to pay will update if you modify the quantity. When youâ€™re done, click Continue to Payment.
- After that, you will be directed to the AccelByte Pay Station window.
- Select the desired payment method and follow the onscreen instructions. Click Show More Methods to load more payment options.
How to Manage Purchased Items
- On the landing page, hover over the profile icon and select Order History.
- You will be directed to the Order History page.
- Click View next to any order to see more detailed information about that order.
How to Link 3rd Party Platform Accounts
- On the Account page, click the Linked Accounts menu on the left sidebar.
- In this tutorial, weâ€™re linking our Stadia account. Choose Stadia and the Google Sign In page will appear.
- Sign into your Google account on the Google Sign In page. Once the account is linked, it will appear in the Linked Accounts list.
- If your Stadia account is already linked to another Player Portal account, youâ€™ll need to confirm if you want to link your previous account to your current account.
If you choose to link your Player Portal accounts, your game progress from the previous account will be lost.
- Confirm your account by clicking on the Yes button. When youâ€™re done, your account will be added to the Linked Accounts list.
- Your Stadia account will be successfully linked.
How to Change Your Password
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select Change Password.
- Input both your current and new password following the character requirements. When youâ€™re finished, click Update Password in the bottom-right corner.
Download Personal Data
- On the My Account page, click the Personal Data menu on the left sidebar. Input your password and click the Send Request button to make the request.
- Approval of the request can take up to 28 days. Once it has been approved, the status of the request will change to Completed and youâ€™ll be able to download the file containing your account data.
- Youâ€™ll also receive an email informing you that the data is now available for download.
Buying In-Game Items
Players can buy in-game items for your games from the Player Portal.
How to Buy In-Game Items
- On the Player Portal landing page, go to the Store page.
- Select which game store you want to browse. In this tutorial, the AB Shooter Game store page is selected.
- Choose which items you want to purchase from the provided list.
- You can click on any item to see more information about it.
- When youâ€™ve decided what items to buy, click Buy Now. Then select the payment method you want to use from the dropdown that appears. In this tutorial, weâ€™re choosing to pay with real currency.
- The Checkout window appears. After confirming your purchase, click Continue to Payment.
- Next, choose your desired Payment Method and follow the onscreen instructions. After your payment is processed you will receive your item. It will also appear in your Order History.
Buying a Product Key
How to Buy a Product Key
- Go to the Store page, then switch to the Product Key tab. Select the Product Key you want to purchase. In this tutorial, the game code is selected.
- After successful payment, the key will appear in the Purchased Items. From here the key is ready to use.
Redeem a Code
Players can redeem a campaign code to get an item.
How to Redeem a Code
- On the landing page, hover over the profile button and select Redeem Code.
- Input the campaign code in the field to redeem the item. In this case, the code grants the player 125 JC.
- Here you can see that 125 JC has been added to the playerâ€™s balance.
How to Sign Up for a Subscription Plan
- To sign up for a plan, go to the navigation bar and click on the Prime menu.
- Choose the subscription plan that fits you best. Then, click the Join button on the chosen subscription plan.
- Youâ€™ll be directed to the Payment Methods page. Choose your payment method and proceed with payment.
- After your payment has been processed, you can explore the store and access the exclusive, subscription-only content.