AccelByte Cloud 3.23.0
Release Date: May 23th, 2022
Client-Side SDK Latest Version:
Here’s a look at what’s new in AccelByte Cloud 3.23.0:
Quality of Life Changes
Now Supporting Multi-registries
AccelByte now supports Multi-registries meaning multiple local users can be active in a single game.
Differentiating OAuth Client Config for Each Platform
We now provide a method to differentiate the OAuth Client Config for each platform so you can track from which platform a player logs into. This is useful for tracking Wallet currency origin(opens new window) .
Ban a Single Player
You can now ban a player using the Game Server SDK.
Enable platformUserIds(opens new window)
You can now view (opens new window) platformUserIds in the response body of the Bulk Get Users' Basic Info by User Id endpoint.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- You can now use hyphens and underscores in game mode names.
- Added a sub-game mode naming validation to avoid name duplication.
- Fixed an issue where the match teams preview did not display on the Configuration Summary page after creating a matchmaking ruleset.
- Fixed an issue where the Job ID and Alloc ID information did not display on the Server Overview and Historical Log Details pages.
- Fixed an issue where the edit value in the Override Deployment section remained visually changed after the edit was canceled and not saved.
- Fixed issues in the Player Portal where users couldn’t change their payment methods more than once and were unable to extend their subscriptions.