AccelByte Cloud 3.35.6
Release Date: November 14th, 2022
Client-Side SDK Latest Version:
Server-Side SDK Latest Version:
Here’s a look at what’s new in AccelByte Cloud 3.35.6:
Override Scope Value in OIDC Login Integration
You can now override the scope value when configuring your OIDC Login Integration, giving you greater flexibility when configuring 3rd-party platforms.
Quality of Life Changes
Max Numbers of Invitees Limit
You can now limit the maximum numbers of invitees in the Session Service to avoid spam invitation sending. When invites reach their limit, a new invite can only be sent when a current one expires.
Party-related Endpoint Improvements
You can now use Session service endpoints to:
- Autogenerate party codes when a party is created.
- Add logic to remove a party code when a party is disbanded.
- Allow players to join a party via a party code.
- Allow party leaders to generate and revoke party codes.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Fixed functional issues in the App Editor, Player Portal, Launcher, Matchmaking, Armada, Wallet, IAM, Store, Entitlement, UGC, Ban, DLC, Analytics & Data Monitoring, Reward, Python Server-Side SDK, and OSS services.
- When a match is found in Matchmaking, all players in the match now receive a notification.
- Fixed multiple issues in the AccelByte Unreal Engine OSS that were causing crashes.
- Deprecated the EventTimestamp and EventID attributes from the Protected Save Events endpoint to clarify their use as these attribute values are auto-generated.