# AccelByte Cloud 3.4.0
# Release Date: August 30, 2021
Current UE4 SDK Version: 5.0.0
Current Unity SDK Version: 6.0.0
Here’s a look at what’s new in AccelByte Cloud 3.4.0:
# Platform Updates
Configurable Matchmaking Delay for Easier Testing
AccelByte Cloud 3.4.0 includes a configurable delay for Match ID generation. With no delay a match will be granted a Match ID as soon as it’s created, which can make it difficult for testers to be matched together. With the new delay, testers can be matched together even if they don’t initiate a match at precisely the same time.
Filter Testing Data from Analytics Pipeline
The Analytics Dashboard includes a new toggle to enable Testing Mode. Testing mode can be enabled when you are testing your game, to keep the test data from flowing into your analytics pipeline. When testing mode is disabled, all data will flow into the analytics pipeline as normal.
# SDK Updates
Now Game Servers Can Grant Entitlements to Players
Our latest SDKs include a new function that enables game servers to call AccelByte’s Fulfillment service to grant entitlements to players. By allowing the game server to trigger the Fulfillment service, you can grant items special items to use during matches that disappear when the match is over, or grant players an item when they earn an achievement during play.
# Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Improved the description of the options available when you create a Role
- Fix an issue that occasionally caused high discrepancy in MAU between publisher and game namespaces
- Fix a bug that occurred when editing the entitlement name of a bundle item that caused the bundle items to be deleted
- Fix a bug that caused item searches in the in-game store to return no results if the game was set to a language other than American English
- Fix an issue that caused slow query in the session browser service for the Get Recent Player and Get Session ID endpoints
- Fixed OAuth error parsing so now a full error message will appear if an error occurs (SDK)