AGS Release Notes 3.47.0
Release Date: May, 2023
Client-side SDK latest version:
Server-side SDK latest version:
DSuploader latest version:
Here's a look at what's new in AccelByte Gaming Services 3.47.0:
- Introducing new endpoints to support querying other player public records.
- You can now get other player public record keys for a specific user
- You can now get other player public records by keys
- Introducing the SDK Statistic OSS Interface
- You can now use the Statistic feature with AccelByte Cloud OSS
- Introducing the ability to look at ALL the DLC Info of a user (DLC ID, Status, Obtained At, Platform) directly on the Admin Portal. (User Management > Users > DLC Info)
- Data taken from this endpoint: /platform/apidocs/#/DLC/getUserDLC
Quality of Life Changes
- Unreal SDK now supports builds without PCHs
- Admins can now use API calls to update and overwrite the shareCode of UGC.
- API endpoint: /ugc/apidocs/#/[Admin] Content/SingleAdminUpdateContentS3
- API endpoint: /ugc/apidocs/#/[Admin] Content/AdminUpdateContentS3
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Unreal OSS Bug fixes on error messaging and failed matchmaking after reading a friend's user profile.
- Fixed various minor Twitch Drop Integration bugs in Player Portal, App Editor & Playground
- Fixed in Launcher where background on Game page is not using correct transparency background color
- Fixed in Launcher & Player Portal Store where DLC item displayed on home instead of expansion section if AppID DLC is the same with active game
- Fixing the unintended behavior found on Statistic Cycle when updating statistics after the cycle is reset.
- Introducing table limit selection in the Admin portal Player Records page so that admin can select the number of player records to be displayed
itemSKU of item(s) within an Option Box will disappear if they are modified.
- Xbox account linking process in Player Portal can sometimes fail (error: Invalid Redirect URL, Client ID, or Target Path).
- Clicking ‘Apply Filter' on the Access Logs page in the Admin Portal without changing any filter will not refresh the result data.