# AccelByte Cloud 3.7.0
# Release Date: October 11, 2021
Current UE4 SDK Version: 7.0.0
Current Unity SDK Version: 7.1.0
Here’s a look at what’s new in AccelByte Cloud 3.7.0:
More Telemetry Data Visualizations for Improved Analytics
AccelByte Cloud 3.7.0 includes an improved Analytics Dashboard with visualizations of new metrics measuring user behavior, platform usage, and game session data.
New Media Item Type for Stores
Our Catalog service includes Media as a new item type, allowing you to sell soundtracks, artwork, video content, and other media assets in your in-game or online store.
# Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Improved the menu in the Admin Portal that allows users to change another user’s registered email address.
- Changed the appearance of the Game Session list.
- Added new language codes that can be used to localize legal agreements.
- Added the ability to include custom attributes in public player profiles.
- Fixed an issue that made players unable to buy or claim certain games that had been revoked in the Admin Portal.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to ban players from the player's User Overview in the Admin Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the joinable session timeout value was not saved when creating a game mode.