AccelByte Cloud 3.8.0
Release Date: October 25, 2021
- Current UE4 SDK Version: 7.0.3
- Current Unity SDK Version: 7.1.1
Here’s a look at what’s new in AccelByte Cloud 3.8.0:
Improved Analytics Charts
AccelByte Cloud 3.8.0 includes improved Analytics charts. The improved charts have a more consistent visual style, making them easier to read.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
- Added support for 3rd party login with Google account credentials.
- Added Feature Ban Support for UGC to our Unity SDK.
- Fixed an issue where newly registered players weren’t counted as active users in the Analytics Dashboard.
- Fixed an issue where the Tags field was missing from the form that appears when you create or edit a legal document in the Admin Portal.
- Fixed an issue where the public Search Users endpoint occasionally returned user data with empty username or display name fields.