The AccelByte Intelligence Service (AIS) is part of the AGS add-on services and provides an end-to-end data analysis solution that allows you to get studio and game-specific business intelligence.
As of today, existing AccelByte Gaming Services (AGS) customers can view game metrics automatically through the out-of-box AGS Analytics Dashboard.
Existing customers can upgrade to AIS with a $300 credit. Talk to your account manager or technical producer about AIS today!
AIS allows you to:
- Gain deep and timely player insights: AIS provides timely insights into player data, allowing developers to gain a comprehensive understanding of their players' behaviors, preferences, and engagement patterns.
- Assess the health of your game and community: AIS provides key performance indicators (KPIs), such as player retention, engagement, conversion rates, monetization trends, and core game loops tailored for the gaming industry.
- Make fast data-driven decisions: AIS aims to reach real-time data ingestion and is equipped with a high-speed aggregation engine capable of performing distinct queries on large data sets for arbitrary time ranges. This allows customers to build reports and visualize custom telemetry events faster when getting time-series counts and aggregations.
- Save 80% of the development cost: AIS significantly reduces both the upfront costs and the maintenance cost compared to building your own in-house analytics stack.
- Own and customize everything: With AIS, you can customize, engage, and access any level of granularity within your analytics process.
AccelByte Analytics Services Breakdown
With AIS, you can run deeper analyses using our flexible event types to record in-game player behaviors, automatically receive and own AGS service telemetry, and gain other insights specific to your game.
You can also access raw event data directly from our data lake through the data connector. The data connector works with S3, Redshift, and Snowflake.
If you choose, you can also run ad-hoc queries or complex analyses directly on your cross-game, cross-platform data using our enterprise-level data warehouse.
Finally, you can leverage our near real-time aggregation engine to build custom reports that generate player insights, detect trends, and monitor game performance based on your custom and service events.