AccelByte Development Toolkit (ADT) release version 2023.2.3 includes the following component versions:
- ADT Web Portal v1.24.33
- ADT Hub v0.20.4
- ADT SDK v2.25.3
- ADT CLI v2.16.1
Update empty build channels
You can now update empty build channels by using the AccelByte Development Toolkit (ADT) CLI. We've added an additional command to help you automate build channel updates in ADT CLI.
To update the empty build channel, follow these steps:
Copy the ID of the empty build channels from the build channels list on ADT Hub.
Use the following command and paste the build channel ID as the value of the
namesubcommand if you don't want to update the build channel name.
./BlackBoxCLI.exe build-channel update --stream-id <channel ID> --as-head [--build-id <build ID>] [--version-id <version ID>] [--name <name>]
./BlackBoxCLI.exe build-channel update --stream-id 07a1e5fd-1de6-4d2a-a833-a30d4b3feb89 --as-head --build-id f94934df-42d4-484d-92c7-4a57f97d13549 --version-id 1423d7c1-2d4a-46e9-95f3-9bf067da4tt6 --name "My Game Playtesting v1232"
- Fixed issue on users with developer role being unable to delete versions through ADT Hub.
- Fixed issue on ADT Web going blank when the session runs out and when accessing the direct link.
- Fixed issue on the the Dashboard's bar graph not showing the month on each date.
- Fixed the
build-channellist command not showing the private build channel.
- Fixed error toast that appears when inviting users even though the invitation is sent.
- Fixed stalling upload for some users.