Third-party Store Integration is used to configure the IAP (In-App Purchase) service, so that AccelByte can make connections with stores from third-party platforms. This is a necessary step, that needs to be completed in order for AccelByte to sync player purchases from those platforms.
Learn how to configure store integrations for PSN, XBox, Steam, Epic, Twitch, Google Play, and Apple.
- Before creating an In-app Purchase configuration, make sure you have configured third-party authentication for the selected platform.
- You are familiar with In-App Purchase Integration in the Admin Portal.
Add a New Configuration
Follow the steps below to configure third-party stores in the AGS Admin Portal.
Before you start, make sure you are in the namespace you want to configure. Go to the E-Commerce section of the main menu in the Admin Portal, and select In-app Purchase, and then 3rd Party Store Integrations.note
Any configurations you make in the publisher namespace will be used as the default configuration for any unconfigured game namespaces.
Select the platform you wish to configure from the tabs, and click Add Configuration.:
Each namespace can only have one configuration per platform.
Complete the Add Configuration popup. This will be different for each platform.
Select the Environment you wish to work in:
sp-intfor the development environment
prod-qafor the QA environment
npfor the live environment
- Input the Relying Party Private Key.
- Upload your Business Partner Certificate in
- Input your Certificate Password. This field is optional. If your certificate requires a password, you must input the password to continue.
- Input the game App ID
- Input the game Steam Web API Key
Publisher Authentication Key = Asset Server Key = Steam Web API Key.
You can find both of these values in the Steamworks portal.
Input the Sandbox ID of your Epic Developers account.
Make sure you've completed the following the prerequisites before you begin:
- Register your organization with Twitch Developer
- Create a Twitch application for drops and configure the drop settings
- Create a Twitch Drops Reward. Be sure to specify the Reward ID so that the drop reward can be matched with your AccelByte item. The Reward ID should follow this format:
- Input the Client ID and Secret you set when creating a Twitch application for drops
- Input your Organization ID
- Input the Application Name you set in the Play Console
- Input your Service Account ID
- Upload your Business Certificate in
Make sure you've created an item in App Store Connect.
- Input the Bundle ID
- Input the Password with the App-Specific Shared Secret found in your item's details in App Store Connect
Accept, edit, or remove, configurations
Once your configuration is completed, the information you have entered will be visible under the Configuration Details section of the relevant platform. You can also edit, or remove, configurations on this page.
Please reach out to our DPM team if you have any further questions, we will be able to provide more guidance with more detailed documentation.